Considering how I am constantly rambling about how much I wish I could travel the world, I decided it was time for me to buy a map. I have always wanted a map where I can mark off all of the places that I have been and all of the places that I want to go. Here’s what I did:
Supplies: 1. Bulletin Board 2. A map (I used this vintage looking map) 3. Ribbon 4. Scissors 5. Sewing pins
- Pin map onto bulletin board.
- Take thin ribbon and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut a triangle out of the right side of each 1 inch ribbon, creating a tiny flag shape.
- Poke the sewing pin through the left side of the ribbon.
- Do this with multiple colors of ribbon. I did one color for places that I have been, and a different color for places that i want to go.
- Map out your locations and you’re done!
Having these locations mapped out like this, really made me realize how much of the world I am missing out on! I can’t wait to check some of these places off of my list.
[Gold: Places I’ve been // White: Places I want to go // Red: I finally threw a dart at a map, and this is where it landed: Morocco! Mark my words, I know nothing about Morocco, I will be heading to there at some point in my life]