Melly from [Existential Detective] was nice enough to tag my blog for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” Melly is basically living the dream in Australia [okay… maybe she is living MY dream] and her witty blog [and personality] won me over instantly. Thank you, Melly!
Thank you to Tracey over at Replenish who was also nice enough to tag me! Replenish is a site about recipes, places to visit and/or eat, crafts and words. Be sure to check out her blog! Thank you, Tracey!
Another thank you to at350degrees, which is one lovely food blog which will seriously make your mouth water. Please go check all my nominators out!
As a part of the “One Lovely Blog” tagging, we must give up 7 random facts about ourselves. Here are mine:
- I don’t like it when different foods touch each other. i.e. If I have chicken and mashed potatoes on my plate, I won’t eat the areas that were in contact.
- I am obsessed with trashy TV in a very unhealthy way. And this all started with…[get ready to cringe] “Flavor of Love,” a reality show where crazy girls compete for the love of Flavor Flav… I found this show so trashy, that it was funny, and since then I have been absolutely hooked on everything trashy.
- Guitar Hero and Crazy Taxi are my favorite video games.
- I love everything that is sparkly, bedazzled, or mosaic.
- When I was little, I cut my barbie’s hair, and then cut mine to match hers.
- I hate being late, and I hate when other people are late.
- New Years Eve is my least favorite holiday.
Lastly, part of spreading the blog lovin’ is to recognize and nominate others who I feel deserve the Lovely Blogger Award. I am nominating:
Rachel of How Bout Some Cake | An amazing blog focused on food, life, travels and her current life living in Sin City.
Krystle of Pictures and Plane Tickets | A travel blog focusing on photography and living life without a dull moment.
Thank you all for your support 🙂