First of all, I would just like to say this post is extremely overdue. Wayyyy overdue. Sorry for the delay everyone!
Now for the fun! I wanted to thank Momoftwosalums for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, and the Kreativ Blogger Award. Also, thank you to How Bout Some Cake, My Travels & Photography and at350degrees for nominating me for One Lovely Blog. I can’t thank you all enough! I want you all to know that I really appreciate you thinking of my little blog! I am glad you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours.
 Thank the nominee and link back to them in the post
 Share 7 random facts about yourself [x4=28]
 Nominate bloggers you admire
 Contact them to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Now, for the random facts… hopefully not too random.
- If I don’t have my phone on me, I feel like I’m missing a limb.
- I would bake any dessert in the world, but when it comes to cooking actual meals – touching raw meat really freaks me out.
- When I go to parties, I bring my funnel as my date.
- I dream of seeing the world.
- I’m an extremely loud person (just ask my parents or BaDing), but when I laugh really really hard, it’s silent. I never understand that.
- I have a crazy fear of choking, and I wont watch any movies where someone chokes – (I hate the movie Mrs. Doubtfire. Ug, just thinking about it makes me cringe.)
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure.
- The only bone I’ve ever broken was my middle finger. Knock on wood!
- I prefer swimming to walking.
- My favorite movies are Clueless and Mean Girls. I will never get over them.
- I’m obsessed with my dog.
- I love documentaries.
- I seriously look forward to Shark Week and watching it with my dad… my mom and brother make fun of us.
- I eat Uncrustables for lunch all the time. BaDing says I eat like a 5-year-old.
- My favorite part of going to professional sporting events is the hotdogs and beer.
- I will beat you in Monopoly.
The amazing blogs I am nominating are:
Like a Fat KidI insist you go and check them out immediately! Thanks again 🙂